Latin Motifs Stamp Set
Product ID : 3322
Latin Motifs Tip Sheet
1. For the sun you can add the solid circle to the center, and as an added accent, the dotted circle outline.
2. The solid circle and dotted circle outline can also coordinate with the small decorative medallion pattern.
3. The striped accent for the flowers can be used with the solid stamps or directly onto the coordinating die-cuts.
4. The scalloped accents for the bird can be added to the solid stamped image or directly onto the coordinating die-cut.
5. The four square accent stamp fits perfectly to finish the square decorative tile image.
6. The square decorative tile can be used in multiples to create a banner.
7. The small stripes accent can be used to build a multi-color border.
8. Heat emboss the "highlights" on the berries rather than using a darker ink for a different look.
9. Use the single leaf to add to the berries or the flowers.
These are the sentiment combinations you can make:
-Thought about you today
-Thrilled to hear your news
-Things will be brighter
-Brighter days are ahead
-Have a great birthday
There is something unique and special about Latin art and this set is inspired by several artists that work in this style. The bold colors, the signature style, the symbolism all come together beautifully. This collection embodies this style and can be adapted for many different occasions and recipients. The two-step images offer endless design possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Square decorative tile measures 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". Assembled sun measures 1 3/4". Large bird measures 3 1/2" x 1 3/4". Small bird measures 3/4" x 3/8". Large flower measures 1". Medium flower measures 3/4". Small flower measures 3/8". Berries measures 2 7/8" x 1 3/4". Leaf measures 1" x 1/4". Decorative corner measures 3/4" x 3/4". "Thought" measures 1 5/8" x 1/2". "About you today" measures 1 1/2" x 1/8".