Layered Banner Banter Stamp Set
Product ID : 2959
Layered Banner Banter Tip Sheet :
1. All of these sentiments would work well with heat embossing.
2. Try stamping in an ombre effect by inking the upper portion of the words in one color
and the lower portion in another.
3. These words can work well without the banner too.
4. Add the small star to either end of your selected word for an extra festive look.
5. Use the series of lines to stamp on the bottom layer of the die-cut banner. Just add
the stripes above and below the center portion to accent the little pieces that are exposed
once the two layers of the banner are adhered.
6. These words, along with the die-cut banner, would make a quick and easy accent for a
7. Use markers to ink each individual letter in a different color.
8. Stamp the word a second time, slightly off center from the first, using Soft Stone to
create a shadow effect.
9. Add a bit of shimmer to your letters with a glitter pen.
Layered Banner Banter is designed to coordinate with the gorgeous Layered Banner Die Collection, these words will fit perfectly, allowing you to embellish the banner in a number of ways to suit your occasion. With a handwritten script and serif font, you have two styles to choose from adding to the versatility.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single acetate sheet. The script "thanks" measures 2 1/4" x 7/8". The script celebrate measures 2 1/2" x 7/8". The script "enjoy" measures 1 3/4" x 7/8". The serif "thanks" measures 2 1/2" x 7/8". The serif "celebrate" measures 2 3/8" x 3/4". The serif "enjoy" measures 1 3/4" x 7/8".