Layered Postmarks: Holiday Stamp Set
Product ID : 2581
Layered Postmarks: Holiday Tip Sheet :
1. The star image in the set coordinates with the medium star die in the Seeing Stars die
collection. The star is designed with a full bleed (the stamped design will go to the edge of
the die cut).
2. The 3 large solid images are designed to coordinate with the 3 postmark image
shapes. Use the two step stamping method: stamp the solid shape in a lighter tone and
then stamp the postmark shape over the top in a darker tone.
3. The images in the set would work beautifully for creating custom backgrounds for
holiday projects, but also work very well as main focal images for your projects.
4. Stamp the postmark image first and then emboss the solid image over the top with
clear embossing powder for a beautiful look. You might also experiment with sponging
color around the embossed image (the emboss resist technique).
5. Even though the solid and postmark images are designed to use together, you can
use the images on their own as well.
6. The postmark images embossed with a metallic embossing powder will have a very
7. Use the solid dot to add berries to the holly leaf image. Or instead of the stamp, use
buttons, rhinestones, punched circles, etc. for holly berries.
8. Decorate the tree image with buttons, rhinestones, beads, etc.
9. The solid images will work very well with the kissing technique.
10. The die cut shapes work very well as accents on tags and wrapping for the holidays.
This set includes 3 common holiday shapes with coordinating overlays with a vintage postmark pattern. Perfect for so many winter and holiday applications where you want something simple, but elegant. The two step stamping possibilities are endlessly perfect for quick holiday stamping.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The solid tree image is just over 2 7/8” tall and just over 2” wide. The solid holly leaf image is just under 2 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/4” tall when horizontal. The “a merry Christmas to you” sentiment is just over 1 1/4” wide and just under 5/8” tall.