Leaf Prints Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 2264
1. Try inking your leaves with a lighter color and rolling the edges in a darker color. The
dual-color effect will look very artistic and you'll love the result.
2. When pairing the solid leaf bodies with the separate veining image, it is best to stamp
the solid first in a lighter color and the veining second in a darker color.
3. Combine the large scale and small scale of the same leaf design together to create
amazing backgrounds for your projects.
4. If you stamp the solid portion of a leaf in a festive fall color followed by heat embossing
the veining image on top of that in a sliver of gold, the end result is very sophisticated and
5. Try die-cutting & stamping the leaves on vellum cardstock. The translucency is
6. Cover a wreath form with die cut and stamped leaves for festive seasonal decor.
7. Stamp a single leaf with a bold sentiment overlapping it slightly on a one-layer card.
The simplicity is divine and easy to mass-produce.
8. After die-cutting leaves, you can try just stamping the veining on them and skipping the
solid portion of the leaf for even more variety.
9. There is a coordinating leaf stamp in Places, Please so you can coordinate place
cards with other table decor or invitations you make with Leaf Prints.
A classic basic that every stamper will want in their arsenal. The larger leaves feature separate veining stamps for expanded design options. The smaller leaves give you ability to quickly create projects with one quick stamp. A complementary collection of dies is available for sale to coordinate with the larger leaves, making this set a must-have!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large assembled maple leaf measures 2 1/2" tall and 2" wide. The larger assembled birch leaf measures 1 3/4" tall and 3/4" wide.
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85
Sale Price: $16.00 Sale Price: $13.60