Leave It Be Stamp Set
Product ID : 2781
Leave It Be Tip Sheet :
1. Six of the leaves have a two-step stamping option to add gorgeous vein detailing to
2. Create die-cut leaves by using the coordinating dies.
3. Pair these leaves with just about any flower stamp or die you may already have in your
4. Use one type of leaf on your project, or cluster them all for a dramatic effect.
5. Heat emboss the vein detail images to add a bit of dimension and shine!
6. Don?t be afraid to stamp leaves in unexpected colors like pink or turquoise! Who says
all leaves have to be green?!
7. Pair the ?stitched? leaves with a stitched flower, and/or stitched background from your
stash, for a coordinated stitching theme.
8. Distress and crumple these die cut leaves for a more realistic look.
9. Leaves make a great focal point on masculine cards!
10. Use the rock and roll technique to get a variegated look.
Leave It Be is a gorgeous leaf stamp set featuring a wide variety of leaves that are so versatile, you’re sure to fall in love! Many of the leaves have a two-step stamping option, allowing you to add lovely details and an additional pop of color. These leaves can be used alone or paired with just about any flower image or die you may already have in your collection! Use one leaf, or cluster them all together, for a really gorgeous effect! This timeless classic is sure to be your new go-to leaf stamp set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest round leaf image measures 2" x 2 1/8". The large three-pointed leaf cluster image measures 2 1/8" x 2 1/4". The smallest long, thin leaf image measures 1/2" x 2".