Let's Fiesta! Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3642
Let’s Fiesta Tip Sheet
1. The two larger medallions feature two steps, allowing you to create interesting shading and detail using two ink colors. There is a small tab on the backing of the medallion stamps to aid in alignment.
2. The basket image consists of two steps. Use two shades of brown, or consider using different colors to stamp bright, colorful baskets.
3. Fill the basket with the small flower images from the set.
4. Embellish the front of the basket with one of the bows and maybe one of the small flowers, then use other images from your stamp collection to “fill” the basket. Items such as fruit, other flowers, pumpkins, etc would be perfect!
5. String a few of the different “banners” across the front of a card and add the bows to the ends for a cute finishing touch. Stamp them in lots of bright colors to mimic papel picado.
6. The tapestry image has several steps, allowing you to create colorful images! Stamp them in bright colors to mimic folk art tapestries.
7. Using the matching dies, layer the tapestry under the basket for a cute focal point.
8. Combine the medallions, banners, and flowers to create a pretty, festive, and colorful cluster as a focal point on a birthday card or other celebratory occasion!
9. Use the images from the set for cute party invites for a summer birthday party or bbq.
10. Instead of using bright fiesta inspired colors, choose more muted tones for the basket and flowers to take on a completely different, more subdued look. Or use pastels for a cute baby card.
No time to siesta, let’s fiesta! These fun images are waiting to be brought to life with a burst of colorful ink. The banners and two-step pinwheels are perfect for birthday cards or celebrations of any kind. The sweet two-step basket is waiting to be filled with colorful flowers. There’s even a folk-style tapestry, perfect for layering under the basket, or creating a fun focal point.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest pinwheel measures 1 5/8”. The medium pinwheel measures 1 1/4”. The smallest pinwheel measures 1”. The rounded-end banner measures 7/8” wide and 1” high. The rectangular banner measures 1 1/8” wide and 3/4” high. The tapestry measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 7/8” high. The “thinking of you” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 1-1/4” high. The basket measures 1 1/2” wide and 1” high. The small flowers range in size from 3/8” to 3/4”.