Library Card Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2256
1. Cut out the library card to fit into the coordinating library pocket.
2. You can secure the card into the pocket or leave it loose for an interactive element on
your card or scrapbook page.
3. Stamp the library card in a light color and then stamp images and sentiments over the
4. Stamp the library card image on cardstock and then mask it. Stamp images around
and over the mask. Reveal the library card and you have a place to stamp a sentiment or
other image without adding another layer.
5. Use the library card as it was intended with the library pocket and create your own
lending library with your book collection.
6. Use the library card as a journaling block on a scrapbook page.
7. Stamp the library card onto vellum to create an overlay for your scrapbook page or
8. The library card makes a great base to start with when creating a card front.
9. The library card is perfect for using in a collage project. Attach other elements to the
library card to build your collage.
10. Instead of cutting the library card completely out, leave extra cardstock on one side to
add a trim or border detail.
A single image of a library card that rounds out a collection of office & ledger style sets. Use with the coordinating library pocket die cut to create a complete library card look!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp comes on a single 4x3 acetate sheet. The library card image measures 2 1/4" wide and 3 7/40" tall.