Library Ledger Year Additions Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2350
1. The Library Ledger Year Additions stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Mini
Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger set. The year images are the same size in both sets.
2. The dates will fit into a 1/2” sized circle punch.
3. Use the year images in a scrapbook to label photos and journaling to indicate when
the events happened. Use other sentiments and alphabets to add more details.
4. Don’t just limit yourself to scrapbook projects, use the years as part of your card
design. They are perfect for a vintage office/collage look.
5. A fun scrapbook project would be to do a series of pictures, one from each year, to
follow the changes in a person, your family, your home, etc.
6. If you are working on scrapbook projects for a certain year, you might consider leaving
that year on a block “permanently” until you are finished with your projects. Then you
won’t need to search for the year stamp each time you want to use it.
7. Use the month and year stamps from both Library Ledger sets with a photo safe ink to
stamp the backs of photos when you get them printed. That way you will remember when
you took them.
8. Stamp the year on the back of cards that you have created, along with your signature,
so you remember when you made them.
9. Create a custom year border. Stamp the year repeatedly along a border, strip of
paper or ribbon. This would be a great accent for a graduation card or for a scrapbook
page about a particular year.
10. Use the years on a project to create a time line of events and/or milestones.
Add more versatility to the Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger set by adding this year expansion addition to your collection. Now you have an even bigger range of years to cover all of the scrapbooking memories that you want to capture.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of the dates measure 1/8” tall and just over 3/8” wide.