Life is What You Bake It Stamp Set
Product ID : 3472
Life it What You Bake It Tip Sheet
1. The mixed comes in two different styles — the outline image can be colored with your favorite medium.
2. The multi-step solid stamp consists of four steps — the body of the mixer, the handle, the chrome/beater detail, and the bowl.
3. The “mixing up” sentiment can be combined with any of the other sentiments to create projects for several different occasions.
4. The “life is what you bake it” sentiment is meant to look like flour or sprinkles. Try stamping it and heat embossing with white powder to create a “flour” effect.
5. This set would be cute combined with elements from the Too Hot to Handle stamp set.
6. The small floral accent can be stamped onto the mixing bowls.
7. The dies that coordinate with the bowls cut a small slit so that you can easily stack them for a fun touch.
8. This set would work nicely with the Mix & Mat: Confetti die collection.
9. The sentiments from the Confetti Sentiments set can be combined with Life is What You Bake it for even more sentiment options.
10. Try stamping and coloring the mixer in colors appropriate for a vintage mixer, such as aqua, pink, or red.
Life is what you bake it! So, make it sweet with this adorable baking themed stamp set. The old-fashioned mixer comes in two different forms — solid, multi-step images, or an outline to color with your favorite medium. The mixing bowls can be stacked and embellished with the floral accent. The fun sentiments add just the right finishing touch for several different occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The mixer measures 2” high and 2 1/2” wide. The larger bowl measures 1 1/4” wide and 1” high. The smaller bowl measures 1” wide and 3/4” high. The “life is what you bake it” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1 5/8” high. The “mixing up” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide and 3/8” high. The “something sweet” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide and 1/8” high.