Lighten Up Stamp Set
Product ID : 2480
Lighten Up Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the outlined lamp shade first and then stamp the coordinating solid image
inside. I find it easier to line them up perfectly when doing it in this order.
2. Color the white space of any of the images using a color medium of your choice.
3. Use the coordinating dies and create a variety of colorful lamp shades using patterned
4. Add small rhinestones or pearls to the centers of the flowers on the lamp shades.
5. Add rhinestones or pearls to the circles on the tall lamp stand.
6. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images on the die-cut piece or stamp them
directly onto your cardstock.
7. Die cut a piece of felt using the coordinating lamp shade dies and adhere it over your
8. Mix and match the lamp shades and stands in the set to create a pretty set of
stationery. Use a variety of different inks to make the set more colorful.
9. Color the outlined lamp shades using a color medium of your choice.
10. Use sentiments with the word ‘bright’ or ‘brighter’ from other Papertrey Ink sets when
creating projects with the Lighten Up Stamp Set. For example...Healing Touch Sentiments,
Take A Bough, Tremendous Treats: Christmas or Tag It’s #8.
Lighten Up is fresh and fun 14 piece stamp set featuring a combination of lamp stands, outlined and patterned lamp shades and quirky little sentiments. The options for mixing and matching these images are endless. The coordinating dies will make stamping fast and easy and give you a perfect image each time you use them. The cards and projects made with this set are sure to brighten anyone’s day!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4X6 acetate sheet. The tall lamp stand image measures 1/2” x 2 1/4”. The patterned lamp stand measures 3/4” x 1 1/4”. The set of 4 lamp shades measure 4/5” x 7/10”. The set of 3 lamp shades measure 1 1/10” x 3/4”. ‘Thanks for brightening my day’ measures 1 3/4” x 1/2”.