Lilies of the Field Stamp Set
Product ID : 3487
Lilies of the Field Tip Sheet
1. The lily blooms consist of four steps: the solid lily, the shading detail, center detail, and stamens.
2. The two individual blooms can be used with or without their matching stems.
3. The small individual bud consists of three steps — the bud base, bud detail, and small stem.
4. Use the individual blooms and leaves to build your own bouquets.
5. When combining the lily images with the matching dies, try using only the shading/dotted detail, without the base. Stamp it in a vibrant pink onto a white die cut to create an effect similar to a “Stargazer” lily.
6. Try stamping the lilies onto colored cardstock with white ink to create a pretty, subtle effect.
7. Try stamping these lilies in bright, vibrant colors like yellows and oranges to create pretty Tiger Lilies.
8. Stamp these lilies in pale colors such as light lavender, pink, etc. and pair with a sympathy sentiment for a pretty sympathy card.
9. Try adding some dots of Glossy Accents to look like dew drops on the petals of the lilies.
10. Pair these lilies with other flower stamps from your collection to create a mixed garden bouquet!
Lilies symbolize humility and devotion. They come in so many varieties, ranging from soft, subtle hues, to bursting with vibrant colors! Stamped in softer colors, these lilies are perfect for sympathy or encouragement cards, while stamping them in bright hues will make gorgeous birthday, summery projects, and more! Pair them with your favorite sentiment set and you’re sure to bring joy to nearly any occasion…without any allergy flare-ups!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The large double lily cluster measures 2” wide and 3 1/4” high, assembled. The large single-stem lily measures 1 1/2” wide and 3 1/4” high, assembled. The small single-stem lily measures 1” wide and 1 7/8” high, assembled. The larger individual bloom measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 1/2” high. The smaller individual bloom measures 7/8” wide and 1” high. The individual bud measures 1/2” wide and 7/8” high.