Limitless Labels Stamp Set
Product ID : 2053
1. Try using the striped & polka dotted bands without being in conjunction with the solid
background label stamp. Sometimes the extra white space can be very simplistic and
welcome relieve to the eye. You can go HERE to see an example of this.
2. There is a “right way” & a “wrong way” to nest the bands within the solid background
label stamp image. Practice on a sheet of scrap paper to figure out which direction the
stamps need to go in order to line up and be centered. Mark the matching ends with a
small dot using a permanent marker.
3. Use the small icon images to create your own fun coordinating patterned paper.
4. The label stamps work really well as patterned strips for use on cards. Stamp and trim
to the width of the image. Apply horizontally or vertically for even more combinations.
5. The labels don’t just have to be used on Nuggets. Try your hand at wrapping them
around Riesen candies, a chocolate covered caramel. They work really well and they are
super tasty too!
6. The floral label stamp and matching small flower icon coordinate with our Beautiful
Blooms stamp set. Try using them together for endless possibilities.
7. Try stacking the label images in a tall row up the edge of a card. The effect is
stunning and quite unique.
8. Try putting some tiny images from our other stamp sets in the center of the label stamp
opening. There are small butterflies in Butterfly Kisses and a tiny ladybug on the
“handmade by” stamp from Little Lady. And that’s just a few to get you started!
By popular demand, a nugget label set designed for year-round use! Covering a wide variety of occasions & recipients, you will have all your bases covered with this one unique set! Featuring a new twist, with a label image that has interchangeable center strips. There are dozens of sentiments combinations that can be used on tags to coordinate with your nugget projects or utilized on cards. This is a set that you will be sure to reach for over and over again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch sheets. The label stamps measure 2.5-inches wide and 7/8-inch tall. The "teacher" sentiment measures 1.25-inches wide and 0.25-inches tall.