Little Bitty Bird Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 2499
Little Bitty Bird Additions Tip Sheet :
1. All of the solid bird shapes coordinate with the bird outline images in the Little Bitty Bird
set. You might find it easier to line up the images when you stamp the outline first and
then the solid image over that.
2. You can use just the solid bird images on their own as well!
3. Use the polka dot wing on the original outline bird image in the Little Bitty Bird set. You
can use the solid bird image and the wing images together without the outline image as
4. The nest image fits perfectly onto the branch from the Little Bitty Bird stamp set.
5. Stamp the picket fence image repeatedly to create a fence border. Add a brad or other
embellishment to create a gate handle.
6. Use the masking technique to stamp the bird image “in” the nest. Stamp the bird first,
mask where you don’t want the nest image to show, and then stamp the nest image over
7. The party hat is sized so that it will work on all of the bird sizes for a fun “bird”day party!
8. The music notes in a group would be perfect for stamping a border. Try stamping it
onto a ribbon for a fun look!
9. “Hang” the birdhouse from the branch in the Little Bitty Bird set with a piece of string or
10. Don’t forget about playing with sentiment combinations between the Little Bitty Bird
and Little Bitty Bird Additions sets.
By popular request, we present Little Bitty Bird Additions! Now you can easily add color and pattern to the original birds, let them flutter and fly into some new birdhouses, splash in the bird bath, perch on a fench, sing a happy song, and more!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The picket fence is 1 3/4” in height and is just under 2 1/4” in width. The bird bath is 1 1/2” tall and just over 1 1/4” wide. The birdhouse images are just over 1” tall and just inder 3/4” wide.