Little Lady Stamp Set
Product ID : 2031
Little Lady Tip Sheet :
1. To make it easy to line-up the spotted layer on your ladybug, stamp the solid wings
first. Then center the middle “wing line” of the dotted stamp with the “divot” at the bottom
of the solid wing image.
2. Have fun experimenting with color. Ladybugs in the stamping world don’t have to be
red & black. Try turquoise and brown for a unique substitution.
3. Use the “rock n’ roll” technique with the solid wing stamp. Ink up the entire stamp, as
you normally would, with a lighter color. Then “roll” the edges of the stamp in a darker
ink. The graduated effect is amazing! Click here for a sample.
4. Try utilizing patterned paper as the background for your ladybug. Stamp the dotted
layer first onto your desired paper (smaller scale patterns work best). Then stamp the
solid wing image with Versamark on top of the dotted layer. Sprinkle with clear embossing
powder and heat to set. Cut out and enjoy! Click here for a sample of this technique.
5. Extend the trail stamp with the small “two-dot” stamp included in the set. Click here for
a step-by-step tutorial.
6. The dots in the trail stamp are spaced perfectly to be used a s a paper piercing guide.
Stamp them in Versamrk or gray ink and then pierce away!
7. Layer the flowers on top of one another using coordinating colors.
8. Try coating the wings with Crystal Effects for a realistic glossy finish.
9. Or try flock for a fun fuzzy finish.
10. Apply glitter or rhinestones to the spots on the bug.
11. Cut the wings in half and make your bug appear as though it is in flight.
This is the ladybug set you have always dreamed of! Split into a simple 2-step method, this ladybug will turn out perfectly every time with no markers or partial inking necessary. Just stamp the solid body first in red (or another color of your choice) followed by the dotted layer in black. You even get to choose from three different types of antennae. This set includes complete elements for both large and small ladybugs, leading to endless design possibilities. The dotted trail can be used as is or utilized as a paper-piercing guide. The small stamp that includes just two dots can be used to create your own custom trail. This set includes a total of 20 images.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The large ladybug measures 1 5/8 inches tall. The small ladybug measures ¾ inch tall.