Live Love Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2676
Live Love Life Tip Sheet :
1. There are two options to use in conjunction with the different sentiments in this set,
“you” or “U”.
2. Stamp sentiments directly over or next to the “U” to complete a phrase.
3. Here are some phrases to assemble when using this set… “You Rock”, “You + Me =
Awesome”, “You Make My Heart Happy”, “Thinking Of You”, “Celebrate You” and “Yay for
4. Use the “love” heart alone or with a sentiment to complete a phrase.
5. Get more mileage from the sentiments in this set by breaking up the “Thank You.” Ink
up the “Thank” and the arrow only, and then stamp them over the chevron “U” in a darker
shade of ink.
6. Layer a stamped sentiment over the chevron rectangle to emphasize the message
meant for the recipient of your card.
7. Use the rectangle image to stamp a staggered and colorful border or pattern. Place at
an angle to create and interesting look.
8. Stamp the large chevron so that the edges slightly overlap, this will create a crisscross
9. Have fun exploring, on scrap paper, to come up with hand-stamped patterns or
borders featuring the smaller images included in this set.
10. Use the arrows to draw attention to the sentiment by stamping a few of them in the
direction of your heartfelt phrase.
Here’s an exciting mix of chevrons and arrows. These trendy design elements give you endless options. They are perfect for stamping focal points, colorful borders and interesting backgrounds. A fun mix of sentiments and two options for the word “you,” let you create projects and cards that are uniquely suited for any recipient. These modern designs are so easy to work with, you won’t want to be without them!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large chevron image measures 1 3/4" x 2 1/4", the rectangle chevron image measures 3 1/16” x 5/16”, the longest arrow measures 2” x 1/4", the small arrow measures 7/8” x 1/8”, the letter “U” measures 1/2” x 7/8”, the sentiment “Today Is A Good Day” measures 1” x 1 1/4", the sentiment “Live Love Life” measures 1 1/2” x 1/4" and the “Rock” measures 3/4" x 1/2”.