Lock & Key Stamp Set
Product ID : 2452
1. Try heat embossing either the key or the lock with a metallic finish for a more realistic
2. The keys and lock would work great with the rock and roll technique. Ink the image
with a light color ink, then roll the edges in a darker color ink.
3. Use the images to create a background for your project.
4. The sentiments alone on designer paper can create a wonderful, clean and simple
card. Mass produce simple cards by just pairing some of your favorite patterned paper
with a sentiment.
5. Use Polyshrink to Create charms with the key and lock images. You can create key
chains, dangle bracelets or necklaces.
6. The keys would lend themselves beautifully to bookmarks. Add a meaningful
sentiment to the back to make it a personalized gift.
7. Add buttons, pearls, gems or eyelets to the key to give it some flair.
8. Create a unique valentine card or love note for your special someone!
9. Use the kissing technique with the stamps to create a distressed look.
10. Die cut with the coordinating Lock and Key dies for precise cutting each and every
From love notes to cards of inspiration, Lock and Key will provide a unique way to create sophisticated projects with a classic look. The keys and locks can be used to create both backgrounds or focal images, and the sentiments allow you to create both masculine and feminine projects with ease. If that's not enough to convince you, the collection of dies that coordinate with the keys and lock will make creating with the set a breeze!
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The keys are roughly 2 1/10" by 1/2" long. The Love is the key that opens the heart sentiment measures 1 7/10" by 43/100". The Prayers is the key to Heaven, but faith unlocks the door sentiment measures 2 1/5" inches by 13/20".