Love Lives Here: Holiday Stamp Set
Product ID : 2425
1. The tree comes in two different formats so you can easily stamp an assembled version
in a single color, or take the time to create a multi-colored version with the separate
2. The small scalloped strip will coordinate with the top of both the mitten and stocking.
You can also add it to the angel's skirt.
3. The angel wings were created to coordinate with the angel, but they can also be
added to the houses in the original Love Lives Here set.
4. The evergreen garland can be used to create borders or backgrounds.
5. Try adding ornaments to the evergreen garland by using the dotted line images in
conjunction with it. You can also use the ornaments shown or the stars. Even
rhinestones or pearls would be a nice touch.
6. Add ornaments to the trees for an added detail.
7. The angel can "hold" a star or heart.
8. Try cutting the angel wings from vellum and stamping the coordinating image in a light
pastel color. The translucency is stunning!
9. The smallest hearts and evergreen sprigs can be used to fill in the border at the
bottom of the angel's skirt.
The popular Love Lives Here set has now been given a holiday twist. You will love mixing and matching all of the different elements in this set. You can embellish the mittens and stocking with stars or sprigs of evergreen. You can add embellishments to the evergreen garland with stars or hearts. So many possibilities! And you will love all of the heartfelt and homespun sentiment selections. Don't forget to check out the coordinating die collection for this set!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The angel measures 2 1/2" x 7/8". The assembled tree measures 1 5/8" x 1". The evergreen garland measures 2 1/4" x 7/8". The mitten measures 1 1/4" x 7/8". The stocking measures 1 3/8" x 3/4". The "Homespun Holiday Wishes" sentiment measures 2" x 1/2". The "Love & Laughter..." sentiment measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/4".