Love Lives Here Stamp Set
Product ID : 2311
1. Combine the blocks and triangles to build your own houses and villages.
2. The large heart image nests perfectly within the house blocks, helping hands and
circle heart-shaped openings.
3. The small heart fits perfectly within the opening of the butterfly.
4. The grass cluster can be used to help ground the house images.
5. Both the small heart and flower images can be added to the grass cluster to represent
a garden in bloom.
6. Use a Copic Spica pen to add glitter or a contrasting color to the small hearts that
appear in most of the sentiments.
7. Use a 2-way glue pen to add glitter to the hearts found in the center of all the images.
8. The letters in Simple Alphabet will fit within the larger heart openings.
9. The numbers from Banner Builder will also fit within the larger heart openings.
10. Don't be afraid to mix and match colors when stamping the house bases and roofs.
Everyone loves the heartfelt words that Melissa Phillips shares in both her blog posts and projects. Those words, paired with some images that she conceptualized, will easily find a way into some of your most fabulous projects yet! With Melissa's inspiration, this set is full of homeyness, love & emotion that will transfer flawlessly to paper. With adorable little houses, helping hands and other heart-themed images, you will be well on your way to creating meaningful projects that any recipient will treasure always. Add the coordinating dies to make creating projects with this set a snap!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The blocks for the base of the houses measure 7/8" wide and 5/8" tall. The scalloped circle frame measures 1 1/4" in diameter. The circular reverse heart image measures just over 7/8". The helping hand images measure 1 1/4" tall and 7/8" wide. The "love lives here" sentiment measures 2" wide and 3/8" tall.