Love Potion Stamp Set
Product ID : 2609
Love Potion Tip Sheet :
1. Use the beakers and blank fillers for science-theme projects.
2. The “Love Potion No. 9” sentiment fits perfectly onto the large, bulb-shaped beaker.
3. Use heat embossing or dimensional glaze to give your beaker fillers a realistic liquid
4. Create a border by stamping and overlapping the beakers. Use die cuts and foam
adhesive to add layers for extra texture.
5. Watercolor inside the stamped beakers instead of using the fillers for a completely
6. Use with a floral set and turn your beakers into vases!
7. Have a science-theme party! Use the beakers and fillers to design invitations, create
table decor, and embellish favors.
8. Decorate the tiny heart details with glitter for a little texture and sparkle.
9. Create your own background by using all of the beakers and coordinating fillers
together; alternate shapes and colors for added texture and interest.
10. This set is not only great for cards, but also for scrapbook pages where the theme is
science fairs or museum trips.
11. Fill Trendy Tubes with drink mix and add tags stamped with beakers for a fun gift or
12. Use the bond image to create a playful background.
13. Use the coordinating dies to cut your beakers from clear cardstock and make them
look just like real glass!
Embrace your inner nerd with this scientific love set! Perfect for fun Valentine’s and quirky love notes, the images in this set are versatile enough to create projects for your favorite chemist any time of year. The trio of beakers can be combined with several corresponding formulaic fillers, either solid or detailed, with love bubbles. Use with the coordinating dies for endless possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4" x 6" acetate sheet. The "great chemistry" sentiment measures 2" long by just under 1/4" tall. The "Our bond" sentiment measures 1 1/4" long by 3/8" tall. The large, bulb-shaped beaker measures 1 1/4" wide by about 2 1/8" tall. The coordinating fillers measure 1 1/8" wide by just over 1/2" tall. The chemical bond image measures 1 1/8" by just over 1/2" tall.