Love You to Pieces: Airplane Stamp Set
Product ID : 2944
Love You to Pieces: Airplane Tip Sheet :
1. The airplane parts and pieces are designed to coordinate with the Love You to Pieces
Airplane puzzle die. Try cutting the puzzle from coaster board then stamping with the
coordinating images to create a fun interactive card.
2. Assemble the airplane and use as a gift or treat topper. They would also make cute
place settings for a child’s birthday party or baby shower.
3. Assemble several planes and create a mobile.
4. Stamp the heart “trail” behind the airplane image.
5. There are several sentiments that can be created by mixing and matching the various
phrases in the set. Below is a list of the possible sentiments:
I just plane like you
You’re just “plane” awesome/sweet/cool
You’re so fly
Fly away with me
You make my heart fly
You’re so awesome/sweet/cool
6. The small “I (heart) U” sentiment can be stamped on the side of the airplane to mimic
the plane’s registration or “tail numbers”.
7. The curved stripes can be stamped on the sides of the airplane or used as decorate
accents around a sentiment, etc.
8. The striped border is perfect for stamping along the bottom edge of a card or to
ground a sentiment.
9. Use the propeller image alone as a fun accent on a card or tag.
10. Stamp several clouds to create a background scene.
The Love You To Pieces: Airplane set is perfect for creating interactive cards and Valentines for the little people in your life. When combined with the coordinating dies, you can create an actual miniature airplane. Include just the pieces and let the recipient put the puzzle together, or assemble them yourself to use as gift toppers or favors. There are lots of punny sentiment options included, or combine it with the coordinating Love You to Pieces: Additions mini stamp set for even more options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The striped border is 5 1/2” long and slightly less than 1/4” tall. The airplane image is just under 1 3/4” wide and 1” tall. The “plane” sentiment is just over 1 3/8” wide and 1/2” tall. The large plane wing is slightly wider than 2 7/8” wide by 3/4” tall.