Lovely Layers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2534
Lovely Layers Tip Sheet :
1. This stamp set coordinates with the Lovely Layers die collection. You can create
dimensional, decorative focal points by stamping each of the various layers on their own
coordinating die-cut shapes and adhering them together in whatever order you choose.
2. You can position the finished medallion so it is square or diamond shaped.
3. Have fun experimenting with different color combinations for all of your various layers.
4. When adding the line details onto the leaves and petals, use a darker color ink so that
there is contrast with the solid portion of the image.
5. Try heat embossing the line details of any layer for added detail and dimension.
6. Try embellishing the center of the medallion with rhinestones or a button.
7. Use the pre-assembled medallions to create beautiful backgrounds.
8. Or stamp several of them in a row with alternating colors to create a pretty border.
9. When layering the die-cuts together, curl the ends of the petals of each flower under
slightly using your fingertips. This will help add definition to each individual layer.
10. Try mixing up the various building elements to create unique backgrounds.
Lovely Layers is a simple but beautiful set that will allow you to create beautiful layered focal points or detailed backgrounds. Use all of the solid pieces and their layers, along with the coordinating dies, to build and layer a large focal point image. The color combinations and mix and match options are endless. Or, if you want something really quick and easy, you can use one of the pre-assembled design elements as a focal point or repeated as a background. The largest assembled design coordinates well with the Limitless Layers: 2 1/4" Squares die collection.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest solid layer measures 1 7/8" square. The small solid flower measures 7/8" diameter. The final assembled large medallion measures approximately 2" square. The largest assembled medallion measures 1 1/2" square. The smallest assembled medallion measures 1 1/8" square. "Start each day..." measures 2" x 1/2". "So grateful for you." measures 1 1/8" x 1/2".