L'Shanah Tovah Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3062
L'Shanah Tovah Tip Sheet :
1. Use the seed image to add detail to the inside of the outline apple. The stem and
leaves coordinate with both apples.
2. Try stamping the honey drip before the wand to make sure that you achieve your ideal
3. The apple images can also be used on teacher and school time projects.
4. Paper piece the outline apple to add a pop of pattern to your cards.
5. Stamp your honey drip in a light yellow color first and then use watermark ink to add
clear embossing over the top for a realistic finish. Be sure to stamp your honey wand
before embossing, though!
6. Use a scratch & sniff technique to add sweet scents to your projects.
7. Apples come in many colors. Use multiple ink colors to add interest to the fruit on your
projects. The rock ‘n roll technique is another wonderful option for adding depth and
8. Use this set to revive images and sentiments you may already have in your collection.
Sometimes a fresh pairing is all you need to add new life to your supplies.
9. Stamp the apples repeatedly in a row to create a charming border.
10. Pair these images with their coordinating dies to open up a world of dimensional
Celebrate the Jewish New Year with L’Shanah Tovah. This set includes greetings and imagery suited for all of your Rosh Hashanah projects. The apples and honey are perfect for wishing your friends sweetness in the coming year. Pair this set with its coordinating dies for an additional pop of dimension.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The “Rosh Hashanah Greetings” sentiment measures 2 1/2” x just under 1/2”. The honey wand measures 3/8” x 1 3/4”. The complete apple (with stem and leaves) measures just over 3/4” x 1 1/8”.