Luck of the Irish Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2205
1. Don't be afraid to use some of the sentiments year round, such as the "love" and
2. Create custom ribbon with the small shamrock. It will easily fit down the length of many
of our ribbon varieties.
3. You can also create custom ribbon with the sentiments.
4. The circular tag image coordinates with both the 1.75" circle punch and the large
scalloped punch we carry. (The blue super jumbo scalloped punch from Marvy works too.)
5. Stamp the tag image in a light green and then overlay the smaller shamrock on top of
it in a darker green as an accent.
6. Create your own patterned paper with the small shamrock, alternating shades of
green. You could even pair it up with the open circle pattern in Polka Dot Basics if you
7. Punch out just the center shamrock of the tag image with a 1-1/8" circle punch for
8. Ink up the sentiments with two different ink pads, one color for lucky and the second
color for the remainder.
9. Use the frame image to create a fun checkerboard background of sorts.
10. Create larger shamrocks to go along with your project using Heart Prints.
This stamp set may be small, but it's big on style & possibilities! The slightly distressed look is a wonderful companion to the fonts utilized throughout. Mix and match the sentiments with the coordinating frame image. Don't forget that the frame can also be used with other sentiments in your collection. The circular tag image coordinates with our 1.75" circle punch and large scalloped circle punch (as well as the blue super jumbo scalloped circle punch from Marvy)
PLEASE NOTE: This set does not include our standard storage option of a case and index labels in order to keep your cost down. If you would like an index label, one may be purchased separately in the sidebar.
This set comes on one 3x4 sheet (without our standard storage case and index label). The circular tag image measures just under 1 3/4" in diameter. The frame image measures 2 1/2" x 5/8". The "I feel lucky in love" image measures 2" x 1/4".