Lunchbox Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 3019
Lunchbox Love Tip Sheet :
1. Use this set in conjunction with the Enclosed: Basic Folded Tag Die to create darling
little notes to tuck into your child’s lunchbox.
2. Use the “confetti” image with such sentiments as “Hooray!”, “You did it!”, “Way to go!”,
3. The “Sweetie” and “Bud” terms of endearment can be used with nearly any of the
other sentiments from the set.
4. Stamp any of the sentiments in a repeating fashion to create a background pattern!
Then pair with the focal point of your choice.
5. Heat embossing works great with these sentiments!
6. Stamp the “Gold star” with gold ink or emboss with gold embossing powder for a more
“official” looking gold star!
7. Create encouraging bookmarks for your little ones with sentiments such as “Practice
makes perfect”, “Your hard work is paying off”, etc.
8. Create your own “chore chart” and use stamps like “nice job”, “Way to go!” and “You
did it!” to track progress.
9. Use these sentiments to create super cute gift tags to add to treats for your little ones!
Use them as rewards or day brighteners!
10. Mix and match the sentiments, using more than one on a card, to create your own
Everyone needs encouragement now and then, including the little ones in our lives! Lunchbox Love is a sweet set full of encouraging sentiments that will allow you to create lunchbox notes, love notes or plain old “just because” notes for all your little ones! Cheer them up, cheer them on, or just give them some love with this fabulous stamp set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “You make me smile” sentiment measures 2” x 1 1/8”. The “Practice makes perfect” sentiment measures 2” x7/8”. The “I’m sorry it’s hard” sentiment measures 1 1/2” x 1/4”.