Made of Snow Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2460
Made of Snow Mini Tip Sheet :
1. Use the plain outline scarf to paper piece with your favorite patterned paper.
2. After stamping either the buttons or coal on the chest of your snowman, follow through
with applying real miniature buttons or brads for a fun dimensional look.
3. It is easiest to stamp all the elements of the snowman first, saving the face for last.
4. Liquid Appliqué would be a wonderful addition to the trim of the two winter hats.
5. Try adding a real pom-pom to the ends of the winter hats for even more fun options.
6. The itty bitty stripe image is designed to be used to add stripes to the mittens or a
7. For a vintage look, try stamping the snowman on our Classic Kraft cardstock and
sponging white ink on the body of the snowman, or even coloring it in with white pencil.
You’ll love the definition this adds.
8. If stamping the snowman on white cardstock, use a very light gray marker or pencil to
add slight shadow to the body of the snowman to make it look more realistic.
9. You can add fun things like punched shapes or charms to the snowman’s *holding*
arms for even more options.
Some of you may remember the previously released Made of Snow stamp set that allowed you to create your own custom snowmen. We have decided to revamp this old favorite and improve it. First, the overall scale was reduced slightly, allowing all of the images to fit within a $15 set. Many of the pieces were unified for easier use and there are now coordinating dies to make layering easier. Building your own custom snowmen has never been so easy!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The snowman with the out-stretched arms measures 1 7/8" tall and 1 7/8" wide. The scarves each measure 3/4" x 3/4". The top hat measures 3/4" x 3/8".