Make It Market Mini Kit: Herb Garden
Product ID : 3378
Herb Garden Tip Sheet
1. The thyme sprig consists of two steps, the stem and the leaves. To achieve a realistic look, stamp the stem in a light brown or greenish brown, and the leaves in a deep green.
2. The mint sprig is also made up of two steps - the leaf/stem and the veins.
3. The parsley sprig is also a two-step image. Stamp the leaves in a lighter shade of green, and the veins/stem in a deeper green.
4. There are word stamps for the meaning of each of the herbs. These words will all fit inside the “is for” frame. Here is a list of the words and which herb they correspond to:
Thyme: courage & strength
5. The kit contains a few sheets of preprinted herbs that can be die cut for quick and easy projects. Simply place your die within the outline on the paper and run it through your die cutting machine. Use a small piece of washi or painters tape, or a sticky note to hold the die in place as you run it through.
6. Use the mint image on a bridal shower, or wedding card or favor, paired with the “mint to be” sentiment for a fun and punny card or project.
7. Use the parsley image with the gratitude sentiment on a card or tag for the perfect hostess gift.
8. For a quick and easy card, use one of the watercolor circle papers from the kit and simply add a die cut to the center circle, along with a stamped sentiment.
9. The all-over chalkboard print paper from the kit would be a great way to make a quick and easy card, or frame it for a fun kitchen decor piece.
10. Die cut and stamp one of each of the different herbs, then cluster them into a bouquet and wrap the ends with some raffia. Use several different shades of green ink for the stamping to create a fresh and pretty herbal bouquet to use on a card front.
Herbs invoke a sense of healing and wellness. The Make It Market Mini Kit: Herb Garden is filled everything you’ll need to create cards and projects for many different occasions, from get well, to thank you and hostess gifts, and even wedding and bridal shower projects. The stamps feature beautifully illustrated images of some of the most popular herbs like rosemary, thyme, parsley, and mint, along with sentiments showcasing each herb’s meaning. The patterned papers are done in soothing shades of green, some of which feature pre-printed images that can be die cut for quick and easy projects.
Herb Garden Kit includes:
Herb Garden Stamp Set & index label
Herb Garden Die Collection
Herb Garden Stencil Collection (set of 2)
Herb Garden Pattern Paper Collection (16 A2 sheets)
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The thyme sprig measures 1 3/8” wide and 3 1/8” high. The rosemary branch measures 1” wide and 2 1/2” high. The mint sprig measures 1 3/8” wide and 1 5/8” high. The parsley sprig measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 3/4” high. The “is for” label measures 1 1/4” wide and 3/8” high. The “thyme” sentiment measures 1 1/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “rosemary” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 1/2” high.