Make It Market Mini Kit: Holiday Tag Along
Product ID : 3425
Holiday Tag Along Tip Sheet
1. You can mix and match any of the insert dies with the tag base. Simply drop them inside of the tag base and run them through your die cut machine in one pass.
2. Combining the insert dies with the tag base will leave you with a solid circle area in the center. Any of the stamps will fit in this area, as well as the to/from die cut.
3. The coordinating patterned papers are filled with pre-printed tags for quick and easy projects during the busy holiday season. Cut them out using just the tag base, or use in the insert dies to cut out the
patterns as well. Use the white stitched lines on the printed tags as a guide for aligning the insert dies.
4. Use a bit of painter’s or washi tape to hold the dies in place while running them through your machine.
5. You can choose to leave the die cut areas a single color, or use markers or watercolors to color them. This would work especially well for the snowflakes, greens/berries, and chevrons.
6. Another option is to die cut just the tag base, then stencil a design using the stencils from the kit.
7. Use the sequins from the kit to add a bit of holiday sparkle to your tags.
8. Try using the insert dies on a card front in the same way you would use them on the tag base for a quick and easy card!
9. The stencils can be used on cards as well. Try adding ink to the stencil using a brayer. Mist with water, then run through your die cut machine using the embossing pad and the proper embossing sandwich for a pretty effect.
10. Tags with the inserts cut out can be used as a single layer for a lacy look, or back them with a solid tag for a different look. Try backing them with a contrasting color for a striking effect.
The Holiday Tag Along kit contains everything you need to make gorgeous holiday tags that are deceptively easy! Start with the tag base, which is great on its own, or mix and match it with the various patterned insert dies. Then choose your sentiment to stamp in the solid circular that remains. The coordinating stencils allow you to play around with different inking techniques, or pull out your embossing paste to create dimensional effects. The patterned papers can be cut with just the tag base, or used in combination with the insert dies to cut lacy, colorful designs in a snap. The festive baker’s twine and sequins offer the perfect finishing touches. Of course, all of the amazing tools in the kit can be used on cards as well!
Holiday Tag Along Kit Includes:
Holiday Tag Along Stamp Set & Index Label
Holiday Tag Along Die Collection
Holiday Tag Along Stencil Collection (set of 5)
Holiday Tag Along Paper Collection (16 A2 sheets)
2 Yards Green Twine
2 Yards Aqua Twine
2 yards Red & White Striped Twine
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circle tags and wreath each measure approximately 1 3/4”. The “holiday treats” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 5/8” high. The “from our home” sentiment measure 1 1/2” wide and 7/8” high. The “to” sentiment measure just under 1/2” wide. The “from” sentiments measure just under 1” wide. The small snowflake measures 3/8”.