Make It Market Mini Kit: Out of This World
Product ID : 3365
Out of This World Tip Sheet
1. The planets each have two steps, allowing you to create two-toned or multi-color images. The medium-sized planet can be used with or without the rings (there are dies for both options).
2. The rocket image has three steps: the rocket body, fins, and the flare/fire. Try lots of different color combos!
3. The “diagram” image can be used to create fun backgrounds and focal points. Stamp it multiple times, with planets inside the circles and at the ends of the lines.
4. Stamp the “orbit” rings and heat emboss with white powder, then sponge ink over the top to create a fun element.
5. The dotted cluster is perfect for backgrounds. Sponge ink onto a cardstock panel, then stamp the cluster with darker ink, or heat emboss with white powder.
6. The stencils in the kit are perfect for creating all sorts of backgrounds. The large planet is a two-step stencil. Ink the base with a lighter shade, then lay the patterned planet over the top and ink with a darker color.
7. The stencils from the kit can also be used for embossing. Ink the stencil with a brayer, mist with water, and run through your die cutting machine with embossing pads and the appropriate embossing sandwich.
8. The patterned papers from the kit feature some pre-printed designs. Simply place the die inside the outline, secure with a bit of washi tape if desired, and run through your cutting machine.
9. There are several other Papertrey products that will pair nicely with this kit. Just a few examples are the Background Basics: Galaxy Stamp Set, Number the Stars Stamp Set, Dangled Stars die, Star Gazer Stamp Set, etc.
10. Try creating more feminine projects by stamping the planets in pinks and other bright colors. Add glitter and sequins for fun birthday cards, etc.
Let the special people in your life know that you think they’re simply out of this world! The Out of This World mini kit is filled with tools and supplies for creating cards and projects that will send the recipients into orbit. With fun patterned papers, stamps, stencils, and dies, this kit is jam packed with options, especially suited for the men and boys in your universe!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The rocket measures 1 5/8” wide and 1/2” high. The planet with rings measures 1 5/8” wide and 1” high. The largest planet measures 1”. The smallest planet measures 3/4”. The “world” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/2” high. The “out of this” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide and 3/8” high. The orbit measures 2 1/2” wide and 1 1/4” high.