Make It Market Mini Kit: Sunshine & Rainbows
Product ID : 3211
Sunshine & Rainbows Tip Sheet :
1. The cluster of three flowers is arranged to fit perfectly on top of the flower stems,
allowing you to easily stamp a multi-color image. The flowers are also included in the set
as individual stamps so you can choose to stamp them each in a different color, allowing
for even more options.
2. Use the multi-step rainbow stencil to stencil a rainbow background. The stripes on the
rainbow are split into two stencils, so there is ample space between each stripe, making it
a bit easier to sponge different color inks onto each stripe of the rainbow. Use sticky
notes to easily mask off areas you don’t want to ink, if necessary.
3. The partial cloud in the bottom right corner of one of the rainbow stencils will fit
perfectly at the top of the rainbow. Stencil the rainbow first, then align the cloud with the
top of the rainbow and sponge ink as desired.
4. The Rainbow die, sold separately, also coordinates with the rainbow stencil, allowing
you to easily add color to the rainbow die cut.
5. Perch the bird on top of one of the clouds. Add the music notes for a fun touch.
6. The swing can be hung from the rainbow or clouds. Try perching the bird on the
swing, or embellishing with some of the small flowers from the kit.
7. Use the stencil to add color to the rainbow on the patterned papers included in the kit.
8. There is an “s” die included in the die collection, which can be added to the end of the
word “rainbow”. Use the dies and stamps to create a sentiment that says “Sending
sunshine and rainbows”.
9. Stamp the small raindrop image under the die cut clouds. Add some glossy accents to
give them a realistic wet look.
10. Stamp several of the flower/stem images to create a cute border.
11. Below is a list of sentiments that can be created by combining the various dies and
You can’t have a rainbow without a little rain
When it rains, look for the rainbow
Sending sunshine and rainbows
Wishing you sunshine
Wishing you sunshine and rainbows
There is sunshine in my soul today
Send a whole lot of sunshine with this mini kit, which includes everything you need to make a rainbow of fun and cheery cards. Stencil a multi-colored rainbow onto one of the pre-printed papers, or make your own sunshine with the sunray/heart stencil. The kit includes some fun word dies that can be combined with the sentiments in the stamp set to create cards that are sure to spread a bit of cheer for any occasion. Perch a bird on top of the rainbow, or swing from the clouds, the sky’s the limit with this colorful mini kit!
Sunshine & Rainbows Kit includes:
Sunshine & Rainbows Stamp Set + Label
Sunshine & Rainbows Die Collection
Sunshine & Rainbows Paper Collection (14 A2 sheets)
Sunshine & Rainbows Stencil Collection (set of 3)
Iridescent & Clear Sequin Mix (4mm & 5mm)
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The bird measures 5/8”. The swing measures 1 1/4” wide and 2” high. The assembled flower cluster measures 3/4” wide and 1” high. The music note flourish measures 1 1/4” wide and 1/2” high. The “sending” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/4” high.