Making Strides Stamp Set
Product ID : 3306
Making Strides Tip Sheet
1. These sentiments are ideal for encouraging someone starting out on a fitness journey or training for an event or competition.
2. They work well for other purpose too. Use these messages to support someone going through a difficult time or preparing for a big exam or challenge.
3. Stamp a sentiment onto a scrap of cardstock and cut the lines into separate strips before adhering to your card front. This also makes it easy to use more than one color to highlight a particular line.
4. Pair these sentiments with the appropriate sports images to personalize your project for your recipient.
5. Use a quick swipe of a marker to add a pop of color to an important word or phrase.
6. Stamp these sentiments in your planner or fitness journal to keep yourself motivated when things get tough.
7. Frame die cuts and stamps, like the Keep It Simple Frames or Outlined Stamp Set, are perfect for drawing attention to these sentiments.
8. Try achieving a gradient look on these sentiments. Ink the top of the sentiment with a lighter color and use a darker hue toward the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
9. Heat emboss these sentiments for a bit of added texture or to help them pop against a dark-colored card base.
10. Stamp one sentiment on the front of your card and then add another coordinating message on the inside.
Making Strides is a sentiment set designed for encouraging someone while they work toward a fitness goal or as they endeavor to overcome a challenge. These greetings offer inspiration, reassurance, and an uplifting message when someone might need it most. Pair these sentiments with a sports-related set to personalize your projects for an athlete or use them on their own for a more universal message of support. It’s never been so easy to cheer on your favorite people!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Physical strength…” sentiment measures 2” wide by just under 1” tall. The “Progress is progress…” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 2/5” tall. The “…dreams into plans” sentiment measures 2 3/4” by just over 1/2” tall. The “Run with your heart…” sentiment measures 1 3/5” wide by just under 1” tall.