Masculine Motifs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2226
1. The globe image coordinates with a 1 1/4" circle punch.
2. Create a nice woodland scene by pairing up the tree trio image and the deer silhouette.
3. Attach a variety of the leaf stamps from the set onto a single block and stamp
repeatedly to create your own custom background.
4. Use the selvedge from one of scalloped dies as ocean waves to go along with either
the fish or sailboat images.
5. Try the rock & roll technique with any of these images. Simply ink the stamp in a
lighter color and roll the edges in a darker color. The variegation practically brings the
images to life.
6. Create a starry sky over the tree trio using the stars & moon images.
7. Try layering images at different angles for a pretty effect. Such as a leaf image
pointing to the right followed by the dragonfly layered on top of it pointing towards the left.
8. Stamp the sailboat twice, once in each of two colors and cut just the sails from one of
the images, layering them on top of the appropriate area of the other one. An easy way
to incorporate more than one color into the image.
9. Pair "for my" with any of the masculine titles in the set to customize tags and other gifts
just for your special recipient.
10. The titles can also be paired with any of the other sentiments, such as "happy
birthday" & "nephew".
Masculine Motifs is a collection of images that will work well for those hard to create masculine projects. But don't let the name fool you! The images can easily work for other recipients and themes as well. The slight distressed texture added to these solid images makes them evoke a warmth and style that will bring your projects to a whole new level.
This set comes dived onto two 4x6 acetate sheets. The tree trio image measures 2 3/4" wide and 1 3/4" tall. The deer image measures 1" wide and 1 1/2" tall. The "happy father's day" sentiment measures 2" wide and 1/2" tall.