Mat Stack 6 Collection Stamp Set
Product ID : 2688
Mat Stack 6 Collection Tip Sheet :
1. Use the various decorative brackets and flourishes on either end of your sentiment or
focal point image.
2. The polka-dotted frame coordinates with the flower and vine images, and were created
as separate images to enable you to utilize various color combinations.
3. The rectangular opening in one of the full-size frames will coordinate perfectly with the
separate rectangle frame.
4. The oval opening in the full-size frame will coordinate perfectly with our Limitless
Layers: 2 1/4" Oval Die Collection.
5. Try adding embellishments, such as flowers or buttons, to the centers of the frames
rather than a stamped image.
6. Many of these frames and accents can be used to create fabulous backgrounds.
7. The detail and intricacy of many of these frames will really pop if you try heat
8. The various brackets can be layered on top of one another in different color
combinations for a variety of looks.
9. Accent any of the bracket ends or flourishes with rhinestones or buttons.
We are pleased to bring you the much anticipated Mat Stack 6 Collection. We have had numerous requests for stamp sets dedicated to the Mat Stack dies we carry. This is the sixth of the series, an entire set designed to coordinate with the Mat Stack 6 die. The variety and versatility that this set will bring to your stamping is simply endless and you definitely will not want to be without it!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each of the full size mats measure about 3 3/8" x 1-7/8". The rectangle frame measures 2 1/2" x 1/2". The double vine image measures 2 1/8" x 1/4". The flower measures 1/2". The largest scrolled bracket measures 1 1/4" x 1 3/8". The smallest scrolled bracket measures 3/4" x 7/8". "You" measures 5/8" x 3/8". "Are such a blessing" measures 1 3/8" x 1/8".