Mat Stack 7 Basics Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2928
Mat Stack 7 Basics Tip Sheet :
1. Die-cut your shape first, and then stamp the frame. If you look directly down through
your block, you will be able to see just a slight overlap and stamp everything straight.
2. The patterned toppers can be used above and below a sentiment within the frame to
help add a pop of color and fill in the space.
3. The hexagon patterned topper coordinates with the large frame.
4. The leaf patterned topper goes with the smaller frame.
5. The large scrolled accent also tucks nicely into the frames. This can be used above
and/or below a sentiment.
6. The smaller scrolled accent can be used at the beginning and end of a sentiment as a
7. The basic frames can be overlapped and repeated to create an interesting
8. The patterned toppers can also be used without the frame images and just stamped
directly onto the die-cuts.
9. These frames will work well when used as a simple gift tag.
Take your Mat Stack 7 dies (sold separately) to the next level with this basic set of frames. The patterned topper can be used above and below a sentiment within the frame to help add a pop of color and fill in the space. The scrolled accent also tucks nicely into the frames for more design possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large frame measures 2 3/8" x 2 3/4". The small frame measures 2" x 2 3/8". The hexagon patterned topper measures 2" x 7/8". The leaf patterned topper measures 1 3/4" x 3/4". "Birthday wishes" measures 1 3/8" x 5/8". "Celebrate measures 1" x 1/4".
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85
Sale Price: $14.00 Sale Price: $11.90