Mazel Tov Stamp Set
Product ID : 3002
1. The flames of the candles on the menorah are the perfect place for dabs of glitter or
Stickles, mini rhinestones or any other sparkling accent.
2. You can add a bit of dimension to the Torah scroll by cutting just the rectangular Star
of David portion from a second stamped image and adhering it above the original image
with a foam dimensional.
3. The circular elements work beautifully with both the Nestabilities & 1.5-inch circle
4. The traditional colors for a Hanukkah project are blue & white or blue & silver, being
that these are the colors used in the Israeli flag. Our new “Night Sky Shimmer Paper”
paired with any of our new silver ribbons would be a perfect companion to these types of
5. The Flower of Life image would work wonderfully for creating backgrounds.
6. Create easy custom gift tags by punching any of the circular images out and putting
the to/from information on the back. Tie with some pretty ribbon to the handle of a gift
bag and you are good to go!
7. Utilize the numbers included in the Ambassador Monogram Edition stamp set to create
a set of eight small gifts or treats for the eight days of Hanukkah.
8. The “Love, Health, Peace” sentiment works well with the square Nestabilites or a 1-3/8
inch square punch.
9. You can make fun dreidel borders by alternating the image right-side up and right-side
down across in a row. If you wanted to repeat the rows several times down the length of
your project, you could also create some really unique background paper.
10. Any of the images would work beautifully with our Filagree detail embossing powders,
especially the silver for Hanukkah.
The Jewish faith is drenched with beautiful symbolism and celebrations. This set pays homage to many of their celebratory for years to come. Even if you do not practice this particular faith yourself, you will find great joy in using it to make cards & gifts for your friends that do! All of the circular design elements coordinate with both Nestabilities and/or a 1.5-inch circle punch. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE:
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The menorah measures 1.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches high. The Seder plate, Chai & Flower of Life images each measure 1-3/8 inches in diameter.