Medallion Trio Stamp Set
Product ID : 3320
Medallion Trio Tip Sheet
1. Try an emboss resist technique with any of the medallions. Heat emboss the image in white, then sponge ink over the image or even watercolor over it.
2. You can stamp and rotate the medallions. Stamp the medallion, re-ink and stamp again over the first image, rotating the image slightly. Continue doing so until you have a symmetrical image completed.
3. Create an entire background with the medallions. Repeat them to fill your card front, whether overlapping or not. You can achieve so many looks!
4. Layer two different sizes of medallion images on top of each other, perhaps one of them rotated. You can even mix things up and use two different colors!
5. These medallions make great embellishments for a tag. The size of the images will take up a lot of the space on the tag and then all that's left is to add the sentiment!
6. Stamp several medallions in a row or column to create a border of sorts. Play around with overlapping them or not.
7. Use the solid images to add pops of color within the empty spaces of any medallion. Experiment with filling in all of the spaces or being selective.
8. These medallions can be colored in using your favorite coloring medium! Try colored pencils, Copic markers or whatever else you desire!
9. Get a gorgeous ombre look with these images by inking a single stamp with multiple colors, fading one into the other.
10. Try inking the whole medallion in a lighter ink and rolling just the edges in a darker ink. The results are stunning!
Medallions never go out of style, and this new collection has extra-large versions of them, plus smaller solid stamps to fill in various interior areas. There are so many options for techniques and fun color combinations you will never run out of possibilities.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large medallion measures 3 3/8". The medium medallion measures 2 1/8". The small medallion measures 1 3/8". The tiny medallion measures 1/2".