Mehndi Medallion Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 2387
1. The largest medallion coordinates perfectly with our Limitless Layers 2 1/2" Circle Dies.
2. Stamp the medium medallions across the length of a piece of ribbon or a border strip.
3. The smallest medallions are perfect for accenting small sentiments.
4. Use both the medium and smallest medallions to make your own buttons with our
Buttoned Up dies.
5. Combine all of the medallions on a single block to create beautiful background papers.
6. Use a 1 1/2" circle punch to punch out the center of the largest medallion. You can
then turn the outer ring into a frame, or "pop" the center up on foam dimensionals.
7. The medium medallions will coordinate with a 7/8" circle punch.
8. Stamp a medallion image in black and then add multiple colors to it using Copic
9. Add rhinestones to the tips of each of the points around the exterior of the largest
10. Heat emboss the medallions in metallic colors for a true ethnic feel.
This beautiful medallion is inspired by the art of Mehndi. At just under 2 1/2" in diameter, you will love the large scale and all the design opportunities it has to offer. The smaller accents are perfect for building patterns, accenting smaller sentiments, stamping across ribbon and so much more! Definitely a lot of bang for a small $5 set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large medallion measures just under 2 12" in diameter. The two medium medallions measure 3/4" in diameter each. The smallest medallion measures 3/8" in diameter.