Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set
Product ID : 2281
1. When stamping the holly leaves, use red stickles for your berries.
2. Use flowers on the tree to make sweet Mother’s Day cards.
3. Use the circle dots on the tree for a fun birthday card.
4. Try using twine or a nice sewing stitch as the string to hold the star.
5. Use buttons on the tree in varying sizes to give it a more modern look.
6. Use the hill stamp from “Wonderfully Whimsical” in conjunction with this set to make fun
snow drifts under the tree.
7. Try stamping the tree with a glue pad and using glitter for the entire tree to make it
really sparkle. Then add festive leaves in glitter as well.
8. For a softer look, use clear embossing powder and sponge over with your favorite light
ink color. You can also try using your Copic air can for a nice airbrushed look.
9. Use in conjunction with your other favorite Christmas stamps. Snowmen, perhaps?
10. Use the sentiments both on the inside and on the outside of your cards.
This stunning Christmas set, while perfect for making beautiful holiday cards, is also versatile enough to serve you year-round. The tree and bird images allow you to customize the look of your cards for any season. The wonderful sentiments included with this set can be used on the inside or outside of your card, making this a must-have to add to your collection!
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The tree is just over 3 1/2" high and 3" wide. The “Hang a shining star upon the highest bough” sentiment is just over 3" long. The large leaf cluster is almost 1/2" tall.