Merry Mug Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3601
Merry Mug Tip Sheet
1. The dotty layer for the top of the whipped cream could be cinnamon, cocoa powder, or even sprinkles depending on the color you choose to use.
2. Give gifts of homemade cocoa mix and use this mug to decorate the jars or tags.
3. These mugs can be used year-round with the “yum” stripe or for general winter use with the other stripes.
4. Embellish a sentiment using the holly or heart images.
5. Die cut a mini tag using the coordinating die collection and then attach it to your mug with twine or string to make it look like a real tea bag tag.
6. Stamp onto kraft or colored cardstock rather than white to make your whipped topping pop!
7. Embellish the heart, holly berries, and even sprinkles with glitter to make them sparkle.
8. Stamp one of the “Sending” phrases on the front of your card and then stamp the “holiday season” greeting inside to continue your message.
9. The die for the whipped topping has an extra tab at the bottom to make attaching it to the back of the mug easier. You have a 1/4” allowance for adhesive.
10. Embellish the steam with white flocking to give it a soft, tactile quality.
There’s nothing quite like the feel of a toasty mug in your hands on a cold day. It warms you all the way to your core as you enjoy a beloved beverage. Whether your favorite is cocoa, coffee, or tea, Merry Mug is the perfect set to celebrate the winter season and your preferred cuppa! The generously sized mug makes an ideal focal point and can be dressed up or kept clean and simple depending on your style of the day. What will you have brewing in your mug?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 6 acetate sheet. The mug measures just under 2 3/4” wide by 1 1/4” tall. The pattern stripes measure around 2 1/4” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The steam image measures 1 1/2” wide by just over 1 1/4” tall. The “holiday season” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide by 5/8” tall. The heart measures 1/4” wide by 1/5” tall.