Mighty Oak Stamp Set
Product ID : 2706
Mighty Oak Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Mighty Oak die. You can stamp the
patterned leaves through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the leaves on the actual leaf pieces and then
reinsert them into the die-cut background.
3. Or you can use the die-cut background to place and adhere all of the individual leaves
and then remove the background.
4. You can even impress the Cover Plate die into your cardstock using an embossing mat
and use the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the leaves.
5. The lower right-hand corner of the Cover Plate die has an empty space appropriately
sized for all of the sentiments in this stamp set.
6. Use the leaves for unconventional applications such as bird and butterfly wings,
daisies, layered flowers and more.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the leaves.
8. Use the leaves to create a beautiful background even without the trunk.
9. The leaves can be stamped to form medallions that can be used as focal points or
This clean and simple wood grain tree trunk and the twenty-seven varieties of interchangeable leaves are designed to coordinate with our Cover Plate: Mighty Oak die for endless possibilities. The beautiful sentiments will tuck perfectly into the right hand corner of the Cover Plate die for easy design options. The classic, simple shape of the leaves allows them to be used for other applications, such as flowers, backgrounds, borders and so much more.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The trunk measures 3 5/8" x 2 1/4". The leaves each measure 1" x 3/8". "Every leaf speaks bliss to me..." sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 7/8". "Friends like you don't grow on trees!" measures 1 7/8" x 3/4".