Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger Stamp Set
Product ID : 2243
1. Stamp the ledger background images in a soft, subtle color and then stamp your main
image over the top.
2. The library and ledger lines are designed to line up and stamp repeatedly from top to
bottom to create the ledger block and library card backgrounds.
3. Create your own lending library with the coordinating die cut and the library card lines
4. Use the double line image to build on top of the ledger and library card images for
adding headers and titles.
5. Use the double line to build a place for journaling.
6. Use the handwriting line in a scrapbook to include a sample of your child’s handwriting.
7. Use other alphabet sets to add custom sentiments, dates, names, and journaling onto
the lines and ledger images.
8. Use the dates in a scrapbook to label photos and journaling to indicate when the
events happened. Use other sentiments and alphabets to add more details.
9. Stamp the double line and handwriting line images to create plaid backgrounds.
10. Create a calendar for birthdays and anniversaries using the set with the coordinating
Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger is perfect for building your own custom ledger, library card and handwriting paper backgrounds. This stamp set is part of the second kit in the Mini Scrapbook Series. Use this set to achieve the popular vintage ledger look which is a wonderful addition to almost any project. In fact, you will find yourself reaching for this set again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The grid block image measures 3 1/2” wide and 1” tall. The handwriting line image measures 3 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” tall. The “date” sentiment measures just under 1/2” wide and is 1/8” tall.