Modern Cross Quilt Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2814
Modern Cross Quilt Tip Sheet :
1. Use the various crosses to make a stamped pattern on your card front.
2. Stamp a row of crosses along one edge of your card.
3. Stamp a single cross as a focal point on a smaller card or layer on a larger card.
4. Use only one patterned cross in one color or in a few.
5. Stamp each cross pattern on the same card using only one color.
6. Stamp each cross pattern on a card, in a different color for each one.
7. Use the coordinating cover plate to cut crosses to stamp and add to a card.
8. Use the coordinating cover plate to make an impression on a card front and fill in some
or all spaces with stamped crosses.
9. Pair the crosses with squares to highlight the squares created between the crosses on
the coordinating cover plate.
10. Use a cross as a plus sign with oversized letters; for example, U + ME.
Modern Cross Quilt is a new pattern building set with a coordinating cover plate. There are nine different patterned crosses included. Use one or all to create beautiful backgrounds and focal points on your projects for a variety of occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a mini 3x4 acetate sheet. Each cross has an overall measurement of 3/4” square, with each "arm" measuring 1/4” wide.