Moments Inked: Active Symbols Stamp Set
Product ID : 3184
Moments Inked: Active Symbols Tip Sheet :
1. Nearly every major sport is covered, making it especially easy and stylish to keep up
with kid activities.
2. Use the "Home" and "Away" notations to note whether a game/meet is on your home
turf or out of town.
3. There are also many symbols for various gym activities. Use the symbols to organize
your routines and workout rotations.
4. Note goals and then take pleasure in stamping them "achieved!" with the included
5. Keep up with your heart rate by using the appropriate symbol. If you hit your goal, try
coloring in the heart.
6. Use the sneaker and coordinating frame to keep track of your daily steps. You can
add color to the frame to help it stand out, or only color it in if you hit your goal.
7. The "burned" frame can be used to track calories burned during a workout.
8. Use the "time" frame to note the time of a class, practice or game. Or you can use it to
keep track of the time it took to run your mile, how long you managed to endure the
9. The weights can be paired up with the coordinating "reps" and "sets" words to help you
organize your target areas or routines.
Use the symbols in Moments Inked: Active Symbols to add quick visual aids to your planner and keep everything organized. There is a little something for many of your activities. The symbols are sized to tuck nicely into both the monthly and weekly layouts of the Moments Inked planner system. Use the small words to add further emphasis to your symbols.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The scale image measure 3/8" x 1/2". The elliptical image measures 1/2" x 3/8". The "Burned" frame (and all other frames) measure 1" x 1/8". The basketball (and all other balls) measure 3/8". The yoga symbol measures 3/8" x 3/8".