Moments Inked: Divided Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2999
Moments Inked: Divided Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating full page die, along with the tab die, to create dividers for your
planner. Stamp the tab before adhering it in place.
2. Since the tab is a separate die, you can create staggered tabs on multiple section
dividers to be able to see several at once.
3. The bookmark style divider can also be customized with these stamps. You can create
three staggered tabs by trimming off two of the scallops and stamping the remaining
4. When creating any type of divider, it is highly recommended that you laminate them for
5. The set of four tabs on a single die is actually sized perfectly for a standard 3" sticky
note! If you put the squared ends on the side that is sticky, one cut will give you three
sticky dividers to use as needed. You can then stamp the notes with the coordinating
6. Use the holiday section to help you get a head start on holiday shopping, planning and
7. The decorating section can be used to keep paint and fabric swatches for each room
of your home, including dimensions and measurements. That way, whenever you are out
shopping, you can always find the perfect color and fit.
8. One thing you can add to your family section is everyone's current sizes. It will help so
much to have those on hand.
9. Add a pocket to your receipts divider to actually hold the receipts until you have time to
file them away in a more permanent location.
Use these section titles to create additional dividers for your planner. When used with the coordinating dies you can create full page dividers, bookmark style dividers and even repositionable sticky note dividers.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Each circle measures just under 1/2".