Monthly Moments: April Stamp Set
Product ID : 2808
Monthly Moments: April Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in this set would work well for many occasions: Easter, rainy days,
Earth Day, celebrating spring, etc.
4. The earth image is designed to stamp in two steps. Stamp the circle base first and
then the land detail image over the top.
5. The earth and egg images with fit into a 7/8” circle punch or die cut.
6. The umbrella image is separated so that you can stamp the umbrella top and handle in
7. Stamp the “remember this” strip in a light color and then write in your date right on the
8. Title your journal cards with the sentiments in the set.
9. Use the “april” with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: April is the third in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All six sentiments measure about 2 1/4" wide and between 1/4" and 3/4" tall.