Monthly Moments: August Stamp Set
Product ID : 2878
Monthly Moments: August Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in the set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in the set would work well for documenting and celebrating everyday
4. The today circle image will fit into the circle on the border image. It also coordinates
with a 1” circle punch or die.
5. The border image will fit along the 4” side, as well as the smaller side, of a journal card.
6. The tab image will coordinate with the Monthly Moments: Tabbed dies. The smaller
sentiments will fit into the circle on the tab image.
7. The small circle coordinates with a 5/8” circle punch or die.
8. Title your journal cards with the sentiments in the set.
9. Use the “august” with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly, either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: August is the seventh in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “august” word is just under 2 7/8” wide and is just over 1” tall. The “everyday life” sentiment is 1 3/4” wide and is just under 3/8” tall. The larger hashtag image is 1/4” tall and is just over 1/8” wide.
Sale Price: $1.00