Monthly Moments: Days of the Week Stamp Set
Product ID : 2772
Monthly Moments: Days of the Week Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The ?happy? and ?hello? sentiments are perfect for combining with the days of the
week to customize your titles and journaling on your projects.
4. The days of the week circles coordinate with a 1/2? circle punch or die cut with a full
bleed (color will go all the way to the edge.)
5. Use the day of the week sentiment to title a journaling card that you can use to write
about what happened that day.
6. Use the day of the week words or circles to label a photo from that day in your
7. Stamp a list of each day of the week, or circles on a journaling card, and then write a
highlight from that day by each one.
8. Stamp the days of the week sentiments or circles, randomly, to create the background
in one or multiple colors.
The Monthly Moments: Days of the Week Stamp Set is part of a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to be used with scrapbook projects that allow you to create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. This set is a great basic to be used on any of your projects. It includes all seven days of the week and a few basic sayings to coordinate.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “monday” word is just under 1 1/2” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The circle elements are 5/8” in diameter. The “week in review” sentiment is just under 2” wide and is just over 1/4” tall.