Monthly Moments: February Stamp Set
Product ID : 2771
Monthly Moments: February Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work greatfor card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in this set would work well for many occasions: Valentine?s Day, Love,
anniversary, wedding, etc.
4. The ?love this? heart will fit into a 7/8? or larger circle punch or die cut.
5. The ticket style image coordinates with the Just the Ticket border die.
6. Many of the smaller sentiments will fit onto the ticket image.
7. The heart checklist image coordinates with the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 1 die,
or you can stamp the image right onto your scrapbook layout or card project.
8. Use the sentiments in this set to title the heart checklist or create your own title with
alphabet stamps or dies.
9. Use the ?february? stamp with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly, either in one, or multiple
Monthly Moments: February is the first in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. Don’t just limit yourself to scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “february” word is just under 3 7/8” wide and is just over 1” tall. The heart checklist image is just under 1 3/4” wide and just over 2 3/8” tall. The ticket image is just over 1 5/8” wide and is just under 1” tall.