Monthly Moments: June Stamp Set
Product ID : 2842
Monthly Moments: June Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in the set would work well for fun summer-themed occasions like writing
out a summer bucket list, spending time at the beach, and enjoying the summer sunshine.
4. The arrow image will coordinate with the die included in the Monthly Moments: March
5. Use the wavy line to create waves for a great background or a unique journal card.
6. The smaller images in the set will fit into the “snapshots of summer” circle.
7. Punch or die cut the “snapshots of summer” circle with a 1 1/8” circle punch or die.
8. Title your journal cards with the sentiments in the set.
9. Use the “June” with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: June is the fifth in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “june” word is just over 2” wide and just under 1” tall. The “snapshots of summer” circle is just over 1” in diameter. The checklist image is 2” wide and 2 1/8” tall.