Monthly Moments: Library Card Stamp Set
Product ID : 2774
Monthly Moments: Library Card Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. The library card image is designed to fit onto the Monthly Moments: Journal Card 1 die
with a full bleed (the design goes all the way to the edge of the die cut shape.)
3. Use the die cut library card as a journaling card for Monthly Moments layouts.
4. Experiment with using vellum, patterned papers, etc. for creating journaling cards with
the library card image.
5. The library card is a great base to start for stamping designs for a card project or an
accent for a scrapbook.
6. The sentiments are designed to fit within the lines on the library card image.
7. Stamp the library card image in a lighter color and then stamp words and sentiments in
darker colors over the top.
8. Use the sentiments in the set as titles, words for journaling, or accents on photos in
your Monthly Moments layouts.
9. Use a date stamp on the library card image for a fun, ?authentic? look when adding
journaling and sentiments.
The Monthly Moments: Slide Frame Stamp Set is part of a series of stamp sets and other coordinating products that are designed to be used with scrapbook projects that allow you to create, preserve, and share your memories, special events, and everyday moments. This set is a great basic for creating your own custom journaling cards or accents for your other paper crafting projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The library card image is 3 1/8” wide and is just under 3 1/2” tall. The “ this is noteworthy” sentiment is 2 1/4” wide and is just over 1/8” tall. The “take note” sentiment is just over 1” wide and is just over 1/8” tall.