Monthly Moments: March Stamp Set
Product ID : 2794
Monthly Moments: March Tip Sheet :
1. The Monthly Moments series is not only for scrapbooking projects, the images and
sentiments in this set will work great for card making as well.
2. Use the stamps on plain cardstock or stamp them onto the coordinating Monthly
Moments: Journal Cards.
3. The sentiments in this set would work well for many occasions: St. Patrick’s Day,
celebrating spring, just because, etc.
4. The “spring” circle will fit into a 1” or larger circle punch or die cut with a full bleed (the
design goes all the way to the edge.)
5. The arrow image will fit into the coordinating die or work well stamped on its own.
6. The kite image is separated so that you can stamp the kite top and bottom kite tail in
7. Stamp the date strip in a light color and then write in your date right on the stamped
8. Title your journal cards with the sentiments in this set.
9. Use the “march” with the coordinating die or on its own.
10. Create a background by stamping sentiments randomly, either in one or multiple
Monthly Moments: March is the second in a series of stamp sets, and other coordinating products, that are designed to use with scrapbook projects so you can create, preserve, and share your memories or special events as well as everyday moments. Don’t limit yourself to just scrap booking with this series as it will be wonderful for card making and other paper crafting projects as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “march” sentiment is just under 2 3/4” wide and is just over 3/4” tall. The “spring” circle is 1 1/8” in diameter. The “lucky day” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and is just over 3/8” tall.
Sale Price: $30.00 Sale Price: $22.50
Sale Price: $48.00 Sale Price: $36.00